The Medical Committee’s mission is to better the health of American and Moroccan people through the encouragement and exchange of expertise and sharing the latest evidence-based practices.
Education Medical Mission for the Orphans
HMEMSA Medical Committee successfully conducted Three mission
- 2019: HMEMSA provide 497 health services to 208 orphans at Rita Zniber Foundation. Report
- 2018: HMEMSA provided 576 health services to 128 orphans living in Lala Hassna orphanage and 84 orphans living Bawafi Center in Casablanca.
- 2017: HMEMSA provided 680 health services to 178 orphans living at Sale orphanage and 152 orphans living at Sanabil Khair orphanage in Ein Atik.
- The main goal of HMEMSA’s Medical Missions is to exchange expertise of the latest evidence-based practices in various medical specialties which will help Moroccan health professionals advance in their practice while connecting, supporting and encouraging them to contribute to better the health of the orphans of Morocco.
- HMEMSA aims to provide training to orphanage staff in variety of topics that concern and benefits the physical and emotional well-being of children in these institutions.
- HMEMSA also provides essential health services to orphans at the orphanages to ease access and provide medical supplies to meet their health care needs.
- HMEMSA also establishes lasting community-based institutions to ensure continuity of care after the mission is completed.
2011-2013: Training “Rapid Response Team” and set up emergency response system of Ibno Tofil Hospital and Marrakech CHU. Mission Plan
2009- 2010: Building “Infection Control Committee” Rabat Children Hospital and 20 Aout hospital, Casablanca.
Medical Committee Members
- Wafa Bennis Bennani, Chair
- Laila Benhalima, Representative in Morocco
- Dr. Aicha Alyazidi
- Adam Bennani
Pictures and Videos
- Ministry in Charge of the Moroccan Community Abroad
- The Embassy of Morocco in the U.S.
- Enfance Sourire